Amazing Bhutan 8 Days Group Tour
Don’t miss out on discovering the best of Bhutan with our guided tour in March 2020. Interested?
Why to Bhutan?
- Exploring Bhutan in 8 days will allow a deep look into the treasures of this beautiful country. For much of the 20th century, the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan was all but hidden from the world;
- indeed, in a country where television has only been allowed since 1999, the modern age passed much of Bhutan by. A land of deep valleys and dzong (fortresses) perched on precarious peaks, it is one of the most isolated and least developed nations in the world.
- Bhutan’s traditional culture is strictly protected and visitors carefully regulated. Its the only country in the world where tobacco sales are banned and the capital has no traffic lights, the opportunity to experience a place time forgot isn’t a vacation, it’s a privilege.
So, we invite you to be part of our upcoming group tour to Bhutan in March 2020. Will you join us?
Tour Dates- 1st March- 8th March 2020
What's included? What's not?
Why With Us?
We are not travel agents
Yes, we are bunch of travelers like you , who have taken a a step forward to take our awesome community on a memorable Bhutan Trip!
Everything we are doing for our Bhutan trip is open and disclosed, for any additional clarity, we are open for talks and messages.
Experienced trip leader
Piyush will be leading this trip to Bhutan. He has been to Bhutan for couple of times and has very close friends from this country. He often calls Bhutan as his second home.
Safety, security & comfort
We planned the Bhutan tour taking in account the above three as our prime objectives. Rest assured, you are in a safe company.
Get The Full Itinerary!
Please enter your detail to grab the itinerary
What we are gonna do?
- On this awesome group trip, we are trekking to the magnificent Tiger’s Nest Monastery. We are going to see the Takin – the national animal, which is a cross between a goat and a bull.
- We are going to buy stamps with our faces on it. We are going to one of the highest passes of Bhutan, where the wind is so strong that it threatens to blow you off the mountain.
- At nights, we are going to cafe and try out the local dishes ; we are going to run across rope bridges and dash to the crystal clear water of Bhutanese rivers.
- We are going to visit some beautiful monasteries and hopefully it will teach us a thing or two about compassion, love, Buddhism and sensitivity.
- Mostly we are going to fall in love with, what is called, the Happiest country in the world. So, we invite you to be part of our upcoming group tour to Bhutan in March 2020. Will you join us?
What's the cost?
Can i Cancel my trip after paying the fee ?
Yes, we understand the change of plan happens and we allow you to cancel your trip with below terms.
- 20 days before the trip start date: full refund
- Between 19 and 15 days of trip start date: 50% refund
- Between 14 and 7 days of trip start date: 25% refund
- In the last 7 days before trip start date: no refund
How about flights/train booking
The flights and train booking from your origin to Bagdogra or New Jalpaiguri is on you, just ensure you land or arrive before 2 PM on 1st March and take your flight/train only that departs after 3 PM on 8th March-2020
Why you MUSt tick off bhutan from your list?
As per leading media house news, Your Bhutan holiday is about to get very expensive soon.
The Himalayan kingdom could soon become one of the most expensive Asian countries to visit.
In the new year, Bhutan plans to extend its requirement of a minimum spend of $250 (around Rs 17,700) per head per day. So, we recommend doing your Bhutan trip before April-2020 to save on huge cost.
Why should I trust you
We are not your typical travel agents. We are in authentic travel content and trip planning space since 2 years now.
Our contents are loved by our readers and community members and as per our latest stats, 1000+ unique readers consume our contents and do their travel planning. We are rated 4.5/5 out of 700+ reviews for our contents and suggestions.
Needless to say, we take our work seriously and hence the trip to Bhutan must be remarkable with safety, security and comfort in mind.
Bhutan's Snapshot From Our Community
Not sure what to do? No issue, just talk /message us and we will do all possible way to clarify your doubts. We are bunch of travelers like you , who has taken a step forward to take our awesome community on a memorable Bhutan Trip!