Photos & videos are the future, the latest evolution in photography is the new 3D photo feature in iPhone series. In today’s learning series, I am going to tell you the tips and hack to post your first 3D Photos on Facebook.
In order to actually capture a stunning 3D photo, you’ll need to take a photo in Portrait mode from a dual-lens iPhone. If you don’t have an iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, an iPhone X, iPhone XS, or iPhone XS Max, of course, you can’t as of now!
You should also know that there are some few easy steps to both taking photos to be used in 3D mode and posting them on your personal Facebook feed or on page/group
How to Enable 3D Snapshot in Your Facebook
- Start your Facebook app on your iPhone and like the Facebook 360 Page. (it’s a hack because you won’t get 3D feature by default )
- You’ll need to restart your Facebook app to access the feature, so log out and log in again.
- Next, choose to create a new post and choose the option to select photos to upload option
- Choose 3D Photo (this is mandatory).
- Once you do, you’ll see that the Facebook app automatically opens to all your Portrait photos. Pick the best image you want to share.
- Don’t worry Facebook will give you a stunning preview of the 3D photo. Check it out and see if it is okay
- Once it’s uploaded, you can witness out the 3D effect by moving your finger over the screen to see how it looks and how close it is to real. If everything looks good, simply add some good caption and share it with your News Feed or any group.
- I am sure, you gonna some cool comments from your friends
- Now, all of your friends can see the 3D photo and interact with it
So, if you have iPhone 7 plus and above, please give it a try and don’t forget to comment or give us like, until then happy 3D photo!
OUR VIBRANT COMMUNITY
Before you go, I invite you and your friends to join and grow our effort in creating India’s biggest travel community to discuss, celebrate and help the best of travel & life. Please join!