WHO WE ARE
TravelEscape is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “You’re” means you as a participant in or as a user of the TravelEscape.in website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means TravelEscape. “Our site” means TravelEscape.in.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to TravelEscape.in via this website shall be deemed to be the property of TravelEscape and TravelEscape shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Our official website address is https://travelescape.in
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT & WHY WE COLLECT IT
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page HTTP headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitor’s access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with TravelEscape.in via e-mail.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information
collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a TravelEscape.in product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
YOUR OPT-OUT RIGHTS
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you
OUR RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE
We have industry standard google analytics automated tool to collect the information about the visitors. Google Analytics stores cookies on your users’ PCs to keep track of usage data. We are using Google Analytics to gain insights and improve the functionality of our website.
Website users who don’t want their data collected through Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser