Tanto far Beach Stay & Review- When you think of Pondicherry, you feel like you are in a dream. A beautiful dream which is full of clean sandy beaches laid back colorful streets and European architecture.
A place which has it’s own mood, a rhythm. The cafes of Pondicherry is what makes it the best quick holiday destination from Bangalore. Readout my experience of staying in Pondicherry & our stay in Tanto far beach retreat.
You can get a variety of food here, and it can satisfy all the different kinds of taste buds. We visited Pondicherry for our babymoon last week. We planned to go by road as the road trip was utterly comfortable, and clean toilets for ladies were quickly accessible throughout this route.
We have already visited Pondicherry in the past, so we knew where we have to stay as we only wanted to relax and enjoy the vitamin Sea. My husband also did not get a chance to travel more for the last many months, and he was also in a full relaxing kind of vacation mood.
OUR STAY IN PONDICHERRY
We selected the Tanto Far Beach guest house for our comfortable and memorable stay. A few of the many reasons for the same were houses/villa with a view of the sea, private beach, chlorine-free saltwater swimming pool, garbage-free beach with showers, an Italian restaurant with amazing and exquisite food, spa, rooms with Kitchen.
The best thing about our stay was the beautiful sunrises which we were witnessing from the hall. We did not have to go anywhere or step out of our stay to see the same.
Want to book Tanto Far Beach? you are in luck, Sign up using AirBnB link and get Rs 2200/- off on your stay at Tanto Far Beach.
Every morning, we were sipping ourselves a self-made cup of tea/coffee and enjoying the beautiful view. Our rooms were on the 1st floor, which had given us an added advantage.
The villa which we have chosen to stay is in the middle of beautiful palm trees, coconut trees, and bougainvilleas and a direct and unhindered view of the mighty sea due to which we were able to witness hundreds of butterflies altogether at once during the day time. The squirrels and chirping of the birds were a bonus.
WHAT ABOUT LOCATION?
It is a fantastic location if you prefer a laidback place to chill. It has a decent pool and a private beach. They have an in-house kitchen also, which will be open from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. In addition to that, there is swiggy so you can almost get all the food you need.
So many eateries are available within a range of 5 kilometers, which you can easily explore. We have taken all our meals in different food joints just for the sake of trying it all.
BUT SOME SERIOUS POINTS
- Minimum stay two nights and on long weekends 3-4 nights. During Xmas new year one week minimum
- Check-in time is 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Check-out time is before 11 a.m.
- Early Check-In, Check-out is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed; extra charges may apply. Please make prior arrangements to avoid any inconvenience
- Confirmation of room booking is done only once the advance payment has been received, before Check-in
- A simple buffet breakfast is available (08:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.), more variety is not available.
- The level of noise has to a minimum and within the tolerable level, especially after 09:00 p.m.
- Guests are financially liable for damages incurred out/during their stay
- Alcohol consumption not permitted
- Groups of men only or youngsters looking to party not allowed
- Inappropriate behavior from guests may result in the cancellation of the reservation
- The Guesthouse is happy to be of service between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., and of course, in the case of emergency, there will always be somebody at the Guest House, 24 hours a day. But remember, this is not a Hotel, we do not have a reception or room service, so we expect Guests to respect our privacy and family time from 5 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.
WELL, DO I RECOMMEND IT?
We would highly recommend Tanto Far Beach Guest House for the traveler who is looking for relaxation and who are not highly dependent on room service.
You can easily carry milk, Maggi, or some ready-to-eat items which will help you to ease your hunger pang. You can rent out a car or two-wheeler to do some local sightseeing, if willing to.
HOW TO REACH PONDICHERRY?
The shortest route from Bangalore to Pondicherry is around 320 kilometers that take roughly 6 hours and 30 minutes. It is quite convenient to take a road trip in your car or to hire a self-drive vehicle online.
Are you coming from Delhi or Mumbai? , the best option is to take a flight to Chennai and Chennai to Pondicherry through a taxi.
HOW ABOUT THE TRAIN?
- Puducherry Railway Station – 12 km
- Villupuram Railway Junction – 49 km
- Pondicherry/White town – 12 km
- Auroville Mothers Earth Temple – 10 Km
- Chennai – 145 km
- Srima community, East Coast Road, Opp. Pondicherry Engg College, Auroville, Pondicherry.
- official Website- Tanto far Beach
- Reviews- Google
- Reservation- Through AirBnB listing, Click here to grab your exclusive discount, if you sign up and complete your first stay at any Air Bnb stays.
Hey, I and 100’s of fellow traveller now part of the awesome TravelEscape tribe, sound wired? come, explore and join our Facebook tribe and be part of the vibrant community. Will you?
Before you go– I hope the blog post answered some of the questions about our stay in Pondicherry. Do you still have a question? Feel free to comment or rate us by clicking the 5 stars.
Really very happy to say, your travel post is very interesting to read. Usually I never comment on any blog but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. Good Job and thanks for sharing such a Good Blog!
Thanks for sharing this article we provide Best Wooden Handicraft Furniture In Jodhpur service all over India please contact us.