We believe you are an expert in the travel domain and like to share your experience and competence with our audience. We like to ensure they take back something each time they visit our blog.
Here are some guidelines that we essentially want you to follow while writing –
- Before drafting/submitting, kindly share ideas/titles you have in mind. That would help in ensuring we are not covering a story again.
- Articles should be original, away from plagiarism and shouldn’t be published on the internet before.
- Ensure the word count touches 1500 to 2000 words. Anything less will not be accepted.
- Make your post lively with the inclusion of pictures/graphs screenshots (Your creativity or proper reference).
- Keep it clean with small sentences and paragraphs. Add a line space, preferably every two sentences.
- We are not meticulous about writing style as long as it communicates the idea & subject well.
- Cite any claims that you make by referring to credible sources.
- We like you to keep contributing – Provide your complete bio/picture/web/twitter handle along with your submission in the .doc format
- We reserve the right to reject any submission without sharing an explanation.
- In case of questions, don’t hesitate to write in to –[email protected]
Read reviews & testimonials from travelescape.in awesome readers & partners
Co-Founder l Toroots Explorers